Withdrawal requests, once submitted, are checked by our compliance department, and approved within 24 hours of the request.
Each request is evaluated and checked, to avoid any and possible loss of money.
The withdrawal request works in these stages:
1) Request for withdrawal from the wallet
2) Code 2fa
3) Email approval for withdrawal confirmation. (if this is not done the request will remain pending for a long time) The confirmation request via email is the safest way to avoid other people asking for the withdrawal on your behalf.
4) Once all 3 points above are confirmed, our team will approve your request within 24 hours.
Requested Cancelled :
the movements may be different, and the reply is received via email.
The reasons can be:
1) Wrong wallet address
2) Non-compliant or unauthorized collection
3) Red alert flag on user behavior where proof of funds is required by law
If you do not receive the confirmation email:
you can open a ticket above on the right by clicking on "submit request"
Type of request :
If the ticket does not receive this information it is not taken into consideration, and you avoid writing, offending or speaking in an inappropriate way when you are not careful not to read the rules or at least be prepared in the topic